JMTR COVID-19 Update - March 15, 2020

Even though JMTR is still a couple of months away, in light of COVID-19 the JMTR team feels a race status update is warranted. The COVID-19 situation is evolving quickly and the duration of the impacts are currently unknown. JMTR will closely follow the COVID-19 situation and on or before May 1st we will make a decision as to if the race will be held this year. JMTR is also reevaluating our refund policy and will issue updated guidance in the near future. Effective immediately, newly registering runners will be placed on a waitlist for the May 23 event (fees are not collected from an entrant placed on the waitlist). Once a positive decision to hold the race is made, runners on the waitlist

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2019 High Altitude Athletics Club (HAAC)